Sunday, April 21, 2013

EAU SO FRESH 30s


 Today I turned 30!I can't believe it but one of my girlfriends said to me today: 'Don't worry about turning 30!You'll get used to it......of course,you'll be 40 by then.Just know you are an 18 year old with 12 years of experience!But I'm not sure how is your 30 year old mind gonna deal with your 20 year old face...'
It was such a great day!Honestly I didn't expect it to be so good....The surprises started coming early in the morning.I got a video message on youtube from all of my friends!I also got beautiful flowers sent by my boyfriend.My parents and my girlfriends got me gifts :) I had a yummy cake and made a wish!
We took a lot of pictures today but they are not in my camera so I'll get those later.I'll probably post a few later in a separate post.

The other good news is that I'm taking two weeks off starting tomorrow!!!Tomorrow I'm packing a couple of suitcases and on Tuesday I'm hopping on a flight to London.I'm going to see my boyfriend and stay with him for 11 or 12 days.I am so excited already!

I don't mean to brag but I feel so happy and blessed right now.....I'm so thankful for everything I have and I'm so so blessed to have all these beautiful people in my life who really stepped it up and made my day truly amazing.I really can't ask for more!Thank you,thank you,thank you!!!
 lovely flowers!Thank you Z !!!

 A card for my Birthday.I love it!
Hey,it feels good to be 30!

No comments:

Post a Comment