Saturday, April 20, 2013

LAST DAY OF MY 20s!


Today I celebrate the last day of my 20s!A friend said 'Happy 19th then!'....No,it's not my 19th, I'm gonna be 30 tomorrow....Oh,well!30!Time does fly fast but I can't deny I had a blast.My 20s were such an eventful and fun time!I got to do new things,I got to go all kinds of places,I met a million people,I fell in and out of love a couple of times,I got to study and work,and live on my own,I started driving and was in a small accident ,too.I once had a dog.And a fish!I cared for them both.I did all kinds of crazy things that I don't regret.I also found out who my true friends are and now I know who cares about me and who does not.I was mostly up and sometimes down,I laughed and cried.I learnt many valuable lessons in life and I feel blessed and thankful for all the people who came into my life and for all the circumstances that made me stronger.I'm sad I can't have everyone I care about here with me but I'm happy I see them on Facebook.I'm happy that the person who's hurt me the most is now one of my best friends.I'm happy I changed some of my ways and now I find happiness in the most simple things that usually cost nothing at all.I'm happy I met a person who managed to warm my heart and made me live again.
To my younger self I'd say: "Live life to the fullest and the way you see it!Don't worry too much about what people have to say about you cause people come and people go but the one person you are stuck with for the rest of your life is you yourself!In this life you have to care about one girl and you'll see her every day in the mirror.Make this girl smile, make her happy!"



No comments:

Post a Comment