Monday, September 05, 2011

HAVING A LAZY DAY....

Means having lazy hair, lazy outfit and lazy lunch, followed by blog-browsing and sipping coffee...


The sun is so kind and bright and blinding today.....Also, I'm not sure if this is a hair do or a hair don't but it's so comfy and easy (lazy) on a hot day

This chicken soup in a bread bowl I had for lunch was so good that I seriously think I'm addicted now.I can't wait to have another bowl - maybe during my lunch break on Wednesday! I've also tried the broccoli kind which is a really heavy but also amazingly delicious  :)

dress by Guess Jeans

I'm also planning on making some blueberry muffins this evening!I can't wait to see the mess I'm gonna make in the kitchen...but it will make my day if my muffins turn out to be ... edible.
Now off to watch the last episode of Pretty Little Liars :)

No comments:

Post a Comment