Sunday, September 04, 2011

LATEST MALL LOAD

I recently got a few clothing items which will be a part of my fall wardrobe and which I hope will make the summer to fall transition less painful and somewhat enjoyable. And if I’m lucky, the weather will allow us to have a few more sunny and warm weeks through September and October so I can wear my summer dresses. And talking about September, maybe I really should have bought one of those cosy knitted cardigans that I just pretended I didn’t see as they were screaming “Winter time is here!!!”
fitted shirt for work - Pull&Bear , scarf - Tally Weijl , skirt - NewYorker from my previous post
This sweater is from Zara Kids - it fits me really nicely so I got it.Yes, I did feel like a retard buying it but I liked it a lot
Skirt - NewYorker. Love the dots and the zipper on the back of it.
My new favorite basic top - NewYorker. Crazy about polka dot ANYTHING!
Little doll dress with cute lace details.
Lightest shorts ever, really comfy and good for work - NewYorker

These I REALLY DIDN'T NEED but who can resist another and yet another pair of skinny jeans - Zara and Pull&Bear jeggings.

Polka dot :) shirt. With badges! - Bershka
My new favorite dress to wear these days (adding a belt) - Stradivarius.

No comments:

Post a Comment